Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Hate Delta

Oh my good lord! My flight into Atlanta was needlessly delayed because of weather. So I missed my connecting flight to London and thus missed my flight to Spain to see my sister. On the up side, I wasn't the only one shit out of luck and at least I wasn't trying to go on safari in Africa like my neighbors in line. They put me on another flight leaving at 5 this evening and thus, I spent the night in the airport. There is nothing more shittier than trying to sleep on the floor in an airport. However, I did make friends with the night cleaning crew--so there's always that. Total mess. Hopefully this is just getting both Kat and my bad luck out of the way so we can have an awesome trip. Oh! Yeah, Kat's wallet got stolen in Copenhagen. Oh traveling...

No comments:

Post a Comment